In order to be eligible to apply for Bond University Scholarships in Australia 2023, all nationals from all around the world must be at least 18 years old at the time of application. The information about Bond University Scholarships for International Students 2023 for Undergraduate Degrees only in Australia that you need to know about can be found in this article containing all that you need to know.
As we discussed in our discussion about the scholarship of a Bachelor Degree program for high achieving students at Bond University in Australia, there are quite a number of scholarships awarded every semester. Scholarships with good academic records and outstanding applicants will be awarded this scholarship, which is also known as the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship.
A Part fee (Partial Scholarship) toward Tuition Fee Deduction is not a fully funded Scholarship from Bond University; it is a partial scholarship that is awarded to International eligible Students so that the students can receive discounted tuition fees on a semester basis at Bond University, Australia. Find out everything you need to know about Bond University Scholarships for International Students.
Host: Bond University
Study Level: Bachelor Degree
Award taken in: Australia
Type: Funded (50% Tuition Fee)
No of Awards: Unspecified
Gender: Both Males & Female
Target: All International Students Only
In accordance with bond university’s International Excellence scholarship for international students, the duration of the study period for any undergraduate program offered by Bond University is a maximum of four years for the entire study period.
Eligibility Bond University Scholarships in Australia 2023
- International students are welcome to apply from all parts of the world as long as they meet the following requirements:
- For undergraduate degree programs at Bond University, applicants must apply for admission and receive an unconditional letter of acceptance. By the scholarship application closing date relevant to the selected starting semester, applicants must complete and submit a scholarship application form.
- Full-time applicants must apply
- Scholarships are only available for undergraduate programs. Masters programs are not eligible.
- This scholarship is not available to students applying to Bond University’s Medical Program.
- Students should only apply if they have achieved high academic excellence in high school.
- It is essential that applicants have not enrolled at Bond University for an undergraduate degree program before applying for this scholarship.
- Resides outside Australia at the time of application.
- University promotional activities must be participated in by applicants.
Courses Available for Bond University Scholarships in Australia 2023
- Actuarial Science
- Actuarial Science (3 Year Program)
- Actuarial Science (Honours)
- Actuarial Science/Bachelor of Laws
- Architectural Studies*
- Arts/Bachelor of Laws
- Biomedical Science
- Biomedical Science and Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice
- Biomedical Science/Bachelor of Laws
- Business (3 Year Program)
- Business Data Analytics
- Business Data Analytics (3 Year Program)
- Business Law
- Business/Bachelor of Commerce
- Business/Bachelor of Laws
- Business/Bachelor of Social Science
- Commerce (3 Year Program)
- Commerce/Bachelor of Laws
- Communication (Business)
- Communication (Business)/Bachelor of Laws
- Communication/Bachelor of Laws
- Construction Management and Quantity Surveying
- Creative Arts
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Design in Architecture
- Digital Transformation
- Entrepreneurial Transformation
- Exercise and Sports Performance
- Exercise and Sports Science
- Exercise and Sports Science and Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Exercise and Sports Science and Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice
- Film and Television
- Film and Television (3 Year Program)
- Global Studies (Sustainability)
- Health Sciences
- Health Sciences (Honours)
- Health Sciences (Honours, Intensive)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice
- Health Sciences and Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Transformation
- Interactive Media and Design**
- International Hotel and Tourism Management
- International Hotel and Tourism Management (3 Year Program)
- International Relations
- International Relations (3 Year Program)
- International Relations/Bachelor of Business
- International Relations/Bachelor of Laws
- Journalism/Bachelor of Laws
- Legal Transformation
- Policy, Philosophy and Economics
- Policy, Philosophy and Economics/Bachelor of Laws
- Project Management
- Psychological Science
- Psychological Science (Honours)
- Psychological Science/Bachelor of Laws
- Social Science
- Sport Management
- Sustainable Environments and Planning
The benefit of Bond University Scholarships in Australia 2023
Bond University’s International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship in 2023 entitles a student to 50% tuition fee reimbursement for the selected program, which is the only benefit of these scholarships.
How to Apply
The Bond University Scholarships for International Students will be awarded in 2023 to students who apply to any program of the applicant’s choice HERE
The Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarship application can be found HERE after applying to this amazing program of Your choice. The Application form must be completely filled by the applicant and return to email@example.com before the mentioned deadline date.
For students beginning in January 2023, the deadline for applying for Bond University’s international excellence scholarship is 16th October 2022.
- Sydney university scholarships 2023 | Fully Scholarships
- Fully funded scholarships in France in 2023 without IELTS
- Fully Funded Argentina Government Scholarships without IELTS 2022
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Poland 2023 | Study in Poland
- latest Fully Funded Scholarships in Turkey 2023 | Fully Scholarships