Applications are now open to apply for the CERN Internship 2021-2022 in Switzerland for the Fully Funded CERN 120 Internship Programme. International students are at home in Switzerland to study in Swiss. Every student who applies to the Undergraduate programme or to the Master’s degree programme can apply. The internship in Switzerland is fully financed. The CERN Organization shall bear all expenses.
Bachelors, masters, graduate students are eligible for a CERN internship from either the CERN Member or Associate Member State. Once a Life Time opportunity to spend summer in Switzerland. Switzerland internships for international students. NOT need IELTS or TOEFL. There are several internship areas.
The stay lasts not less than 4 months and not more than 12 months. This is an Earth student programme and a remarkable addition to your resume. Practice areas are Applied physics, Electrical and Electronic Science, General or Civil Engineering, IT, Mathematics and Robotics, Mechanical Engineers, Managerial and More.
CERN Internship 2021-2022 in Switzerland 2021 Details
- Internship Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Duration: 4 Months
- No. of Students: 120
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 11th October 2021
About CERN Swiss Internship
You have graduated OR studied applied physics, electrical or electronic engineering, IT, mathematics, roobotics, materials and surface sciences, mechanical engineering. You are an applied physics undergraduate student.
You can spend 4 to 12 months at the CERN Switzerland Internship throughout your study (bachelor or masters), if you are searching for a practise period or somewhere to finish your final project.
- General or Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Material and Surface Science
- Applied Physics
It’s worth noting that you can apply to many positions.
Apply for, OIST Japanese Internship Program 2021
CERN Internship 2021-2022 in Switzerland is open to international students. Switzerland is a fully funded internship programme in which all expenses are covered.
- A four- to twelve-month contract to work on a technical project.
- A monthly allowance of 3305 CHF
- A round-trip air ticket to and from Geneva as well as a travel allowance.
- The National Health Insurance Program.
- Help in finding a place to stay.
- Paid Leave of 2.5 days each month.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Internship 2021-2022
- You are a citizen of one of the above-mentioned CERN Member or Associate Member States.
- You have completed at least 18 months of undergrad (bachelor’s or master’s) studies.
- You can stay for a minimum of four months and a maximum of 12 months as a full-time student.
- You speak both English and French fluently.
To complete your application, you will need the following materials in PDF format, clearly labelled (e.g., “CV,” “Motivation letter,” “Academic transcript,” etc.) and clearly labelled (e.g., “CV,” “Motivation letter,” “Academic transcript,” etc.):
- a curriculum vitae Check What is the Best Way to Make a CV?
- A copy of your most current academic transcript is required, as is a letter of recommendation from a university professor.
The last application date is on 11 October 2021 for the CERN Internship 2021-2022 in Switzerland.
How to Apply
You must submit an application online. The application link is provided below. It’s very simple. Please go to the CERN Switzerland Programme’s official website to apply.