Peacebuilders from around the world can gather at the Global Peace Summit Turkey 2021 to share innovative ideas, learn from experts, and form lasting partnerships. Under the umbrella of this fully-funded conference, like-minded individuals and young leaders will be able to exchange thoughts and projects related to peace. In addition to peacebuilding, inclusion, innovation, and curiosity; a journey down the Covid-19 saga; and diversity as a dream city, G20 Turkey has two panels.
Through this amazing opportunity, youth will learn about the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations and be able to achieve these 17 global goals. In Turkey 2021, peacebuilders and activists will gather from around the world. More than 150 candidates will be selected for this international conference based on the topics of the Global Peace Chain. The seats are further divided into three groups based on funding sources. Participants of the Global Peace Summit in Turkey will also have the opportunity to attend the Youth World Cup 2021 appearing in Istanbul in the last week of October.
A global peace chain is a non-governmental organization that promotes peace worldwide. GPC aims to foster co-existence, harmony, tolerance, and tolerance among applicants and community members. At the conference over three days in Turkey, delegates will be taking part in a wide range of activities such as seminars, panel discussions, presentations, cultural experiences, etc.
One of the biggest advantages of this conference is that there are no English language proficiency requirements, including IELTS or TOEFL. It will take place in Istanbul, Turkey, between October 27th and October 30th. As part of the Global Peace Chain program, there are 110 self-funded seats, 15 fully funded seats, and 25 partially funded seats. An article with a complete guide on how to apply for and benefit from the upcoming fully-funded international conference in Turkey is provided below.
· Summit Dates: Will start on 27th October and will end on 30th October 2021.
- The Number of Fully Funded Seats will be 15
- The Number of Partially Funded Seats will be25
- The number of Self-Funded Seats will be 110
Fully Funded Conference Seats mean?
- You will be provided the Tickets for round-trip flights
- You will get the Meals (Breakfast and Lunch)
- You will receive the Accommodation facility
- You will get free Certificate of the summit
- You will be provided the Conference Kit
- You will get the Conference Fee
- There will be Sight Seeing
- You will participate in Cultural Evening Ceremony
Partially Funded seats mean:
- Accommodation facility will be provided to you
- You will receive the Certificate
- You will get the beautiful Conference Kit
- Will get the opportunity to attend Cultural Evening Ceremony
- You will be the part of the Celebration Party
- You can apply if you are a young leader from any country in the world.
- There must be a minimum age requirement of 16-40.
- You may apply if you’re a student, professional or graduate.
- Motivation and interest in achieving UN SDGs are prerequisites.
- Registration fees must be paid by the applicant. There will be a registration fee of USD 30.
- You must submit your application online.
- Make sure all the blanks are filled in carefully.
- The questions should be answered properly. Keep your words under the limit.
- Payment of the application fee is required.
- Uploaded all necessary documents to the application.
- To apply, please submit your application by September 26th, 2021 at 11:59 EST.