In terms of virtual training opportunities, IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021 stands out. Youth empowerment is the goal of the program during this difficult time. Youth who are promising and enthusiastic are able to participate in the IMF training program and become dedicated to working together to foster global monetary cooperation to ensure financial sustainability. Fellows at the IMF are a part of IMF efforts to positively address the crisis and make the future better.
In an IMF fellowship program, a young participant can learn from the IMF expert team. As part of this IMF online fellowship program, participants from around the world and around the country receive first-rate training from renowned professionals. In addition to participating in virtual annual meetings of the IMF, the youth will have access to virtual training programs. By attending the training at one of the world’s top institutions, participants will gain a better understanding of inclusive growth.
Through the free international fellowship offered by the IMF, anyone skilled and talented can become a part of this program. Whether you are a student, a professional, a writer, a journalist, or an economist, everyone is welcome to participate in this highly influential fellowship program. By providing basic as well as actual professional training on key topics such as inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy, and climate change, the program helps create a better world.
IMF Fellows have the opportunity to develop lasting friendships with scholars, leaders, and IMF experts as a result of the 2021 fellowship program. With the fellowship, they would be able to stay informed of potential opportunities, events, and publications that matter to them. In the IMF’s youth program, participants are taught how to effectively deal with crisis situations. The IMF program 2021 is designed to foster economic stability and global growth, and participants of the youth fellowship are going to be able to make use of these challenges once the program is completed.
You may want to apply for this also
Salamti Paid Fellowship Program 2021
Benefits you will get from IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021:
- IMF Youth Fellowship Program participants will receive certificates upon completion.
- IMF experts, academics, and leaders will join the network.
- They will be able to attend meetings, workshops, and other events.
- Virtual capacity-building will take place for the participants.
- Two-day virtual workshops will be held under the supervision of IMF experts.
- Participants will be introduced to previous IMF youth fellows and become a part of the IMF youth network.
- Future opportunities, events, and publications will be made available to the participant.
Eligibility Criteria of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021:
- Applicants must have a minimum age of 20-32 years old.
- A candidate should have experience in either social activism, digital activism, civil society organizing, entrepreneurship, startups, content development, blogging, vlogging, or contributing to independent media organizations.
- In addition to having knowledge of international studies, economics, and development, the candidate must have a thorough understanding of climate change, inequality, and the digital economy.
- Applicants must have majored in international relations, journalism, economics, or a related field of study in order to qualify.
- Candidates must possess basic English language skills.
How to Apply:
Following is the procedure to apply for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021?
- Candidate applications must be submitted online.
- A candidate must enter all the required information in order to continue the application process.
- Save your information, create your account, and then begin the application process.
- Ensure that all blank spaces are filled.
- Write N/A if you do not know the answer to the question.
- Make sure that you read the application carefully before you submit it.
To apply for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2021, you must submit your application by September 24, 2021.
Related Fellowship programs you may want to Apply: