Applications are presently open for the Japan Government Scholarships 2021. The Toyohashi Tech University offers a completely funded master degree and doctoral program. There are right now 900 Scholarships in Japan 2021. University of Toyohashi is a Japanese national university. The TUT bursary is sponsored entirely by a MEXT Japanese government scholarship.
The Japanese Scholarships for international students are open to all foreign students from around the world participating in master’s and doctoral degrees. The University offers a wide scope of Academic Fields and Backgrounds. There is No Application Fee Required.
The Japan Scholarships will cover all the Expenses. Two years for the Master’s Degree and three years for the PhD. We have additionally Discovered the Top 7 Largest Scholarships in the World | Fully Funded. data about the Toyohashi University Scholarship in Japan 2021 is given below.
About Toyohashi University Scholarship 2021:
- Country: Japan
- University: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters and Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25th January 2021
IELTS/TOEFL is not needed for Japanese scholarships for Japanese Language Skills. You can present an English Language ability confirmation from your college for the admission.
Duration of MEXT TUT Scholarship:
- Master’s Program: (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
MEXT Japanese Scholarships Are Full Free Scholarships for International Students in Japan and will cover Most of the costs of the Student.
Month to month Allowance:
- for Research Students (143,000 JPY Per Month)
- for a Master’s Program (144,000 Yen/Month)
- for Doctoral Program (145,000 Yen/Month)
- Arrival Air Ticket and Return Air ticket will be given by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- The Toyohashi University of Technology will bear Japanese Government Scholarship admission fee, registration fees, tuition fees.
Fields of Study:
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Software engineering constantly
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Design and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
Check Canada Scholarships: Graduate Scholarships in Canada 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Scholarships:
- All International Students outside Japan.
- For Master Degree Program Candidate Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Doctoral Degree Program Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must be born after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must have English Test Score or English proficiency Certificate from University.
- 2021 Application structure for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship
- Field of Study and Research Plan
- Official Academic Transcripts from both undergrad and graduate schools (Originals or Certified duplicates)
- Certificate of Graduation or Provisional Certificate from both undergrad and graduate schools (Originals or Certified duplicates)
- Abstract of Thesis (whenever finished) or a depiction of your postulation research in advancement
- Proof of superior or great accomplishment record
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of language capability
- CV (Any Format be that as it may, it should incorporate the entirety of your scholastic and work accounts.)
- Photocopy of your visa
- Academic Performance Entry Sheet.
The last application date for the Japan government scholarship from the MEXT Toyohashi University of Technology is 25 January, 2021.
Instructions to Apply for Japan Government Scholarships 2021:
Candidates need to apply Online and fill the Application structure and transfer the Documents. Point by point data is accessible on the official site. you can check the official website of the Japan Government Scholarships 2021 of the Toyohashi University for apply.