Attention to all new and aspiring researchers to bring about change in the developing world. The Fully funded Joint World Bank Japan Scholarship Program 2021-2022 welcomes international students with the aim of promoting education, economic development and labor and skills development. The Joint Japan / World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ / WBGSP) is an internationally funded program.
The Joint Japan Bank Scholarship Program is being opened at the Master’s degree level which will place that person in one of the partner countries including the US, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe. There are more than 48 participating JJ / WBGSP programs offered through this fully funded course for international students.
apply for this also Fully Funded OIST Japanese Internship Program 2021
The Joint World Bank Japan Scholarship Program is designed for a 2-year period in which new researchers will be contributing to the goal of the World Bank. More than 6,000 mid-career professionals from worldwide developing countries have completed the course in development-related fields.
This is a full-fledged international student where airline tickets, medical insurance, tuition fees, a monthly stipend, food and accommodation costs will be obtained. All scholars in various parts of the world will be promoting goodwill through their contributions to research.
Details of Fully funded Joint World Bank Japan Scholarship Program 2021-2022
Host Countries for this scholarship:
- United States of America
Organizers of this scholarship:
- World Bank Group
Degree Level for this scholarship:
- Master’s Degree Level
Duration of this scholarship:
- 2 years
Eligible countries list:
Below is the eligible countries list for fully funded Joint World Bank Japan Scholarship Program 2021-2022
West Bank and Gaza
The Syrian Arab Republic
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Papua New Guinea
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
The Gambia, The
The Central African Republic
Congo, Dem. Rep.
Eligibility criteria for fully funded Joint World Bank Japan Scholarship Program 2021-2022
- Foreign students from the countries mentioned above are eligible to apply.
- The recipient must not have dual nationality.
- The nominee must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The nominee must have 3 years of experience in the field related to development.
- The chosen one must be physically and mentally healthy.
How to apply for fully funded Joint World Bank Japan Scholarship Program 2021-2022
- All interested persons must apply to the university system before applying for the program.
- Upon receipt of an unconditional letter from the university, the candidate is eligible to apply.
- The application will be completed on the official website.
- Read all the information on the official website before applying.
Click here to visit the official website.
You may want to apply for this The top 5 Scholarships to Study in Canada 2021 also