I would like to invite all young leaders from Sub-Saharan Africa who meet the necessary qualifications to apply for McGill University’s Mastercard Scholarships Program 2024, which is designed to give them specialized educational assistance.
Scholars Program aims to provide high-performing young leaders from Sub-Saharan Africa with access to a world-class university education, as well as comprehensive support systems to assist them in achieving their university goals.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation
- Host Institution(s): McGill University, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: Fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: Africans
Eligibility Criteria for McGill University’s Mastercard Scholarships Program 2024
To be considered for McGill University’s Mastercard Scholarships Program 2024, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be eligible for one of McGill’s non-thesis programs
- Applicants must not have completed or registered for any graduate studies;
- You must be a citizen of, and reside in, an eligible Sub-Saharan African country (see the list of countries);
- Applicants must hold a valid passport and be eligible to study in Canada as an International Student (requiring a Study Permit). Dual citizens, asylees, refugees, and permanent residents in the US, Canada, UK, or EU are not eligible.
- Serve your school and/or community in an extraordinary manner;
- Upon completion of your degree, intend to return to your country to transform your community economically and socially;
- Application must be made by a person under 35 years of age.
First, applicants must apply for admission to McGill University’s eligible programs before applying to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
Once applicants have applied for admission, they can apply for the Mastercard Scholarship online.
Unlock your academic potential with McGill University’s Mastercard Scholarships Program 2024! Don’t miss the opportunity to receive this prestigious scholarship and transform your educational journey. Act fast, as the application deadline is just around the corner – December 1, 2023. Secure your future and invest in your education with McGill University’s Mastercard Scholarships Program 2024 today!”
- New Zealand University of Otago Scholarships for international students 2024
- Kazakhstan Scholarships for International Students 2024
- Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Canada 2023-24
- University of Canberra Scholarships Australia 2024
- McGill University Scholarships Session 2024
- Abertay University Scholarships 2024 for International Students
- Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024