Point Park University Scholarships in USA 2023. Please be aware that Point Park University Scholarships for International Students in the USA are based on academic merit and financial need to make studying at the university affordable to all students. In order to become one of the recipients of the Point Park University Scholarships for International Students, students must demonstrate both academic merit and financial need.
The Point Park University Scholarship program also welcomes transfer students to apply. Transfer students from all countries are eligible to apply, both those that speak English and those who do not speak English.
As part of the application process, applicants are required to show proof of knowledge of the English language, except in some countries that will be mentioned below where students are exempt from providing TOEFL/IELTS scores. There are a number of scholarships available which are fully or partially funded. The Admission and Departmental Committees of Point Park University will decide whether you are eligible for scholarships based on your academic merit or need for financial assistance. Scholarships can be awarded based on you academic merit as well as on your need for financial assistance.
About Point Park University in the USA
Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Point Park University was founded in the year 1960 and is one of the oldest universities in the country. At the Private University, there are undergraduate as well as graduate programs available to students. With the help of Mentors who have gained experience in their fields, Point Park will help you to establish your professional career path with a hands-on approach in the fields of your choice.
Students will be able to take advantage of the available financial aid Point Park University offers to students, as well as apply for additional funding from external or government agencies in the United States to complete the degree program.
Details of Point Park University Scholarships in USA 2023
Country: United States
Host organization: Point Park University
Study Levels will be: Undergraduate and Graduate
Type of scholarship: Funded / Fully Funded
Gender: Males and Females
No of Award: Unlimited
Targeted students: International Student
Eligibility Requirements for Point Park University Scholarships in USA 2023
- Scholarships are available to both International Freshmen as well as Transfer Students.
- In order to qualify for a scholarship, one must have a Grade Point Average of 2.7 or higher for both high school and undergraduate programs at the time of application
- The Scholarships are Renewed based on the University’s standard academic progress policy in order to maintain the award.
- Only tuition and fees will be covered by merit aid, and no other expenses will be covered
- For applicants from the following countries, English certificates are not required as part of the application process
- As a minimum requirement for the Point Park Scholarship, students must have a 3.0 GPA and a TOEFL/IELTS score of 525 or 6.5, whichever is higher.
Academic Subjects details at Point Park University USA
Arts and Sciences
- Criminal Justice and Intelligence Studies
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Literary Arts and Social Justice
- Natural Sciences; Engineering and Technology
School of Business
- General management
- Hospitality management
- International business management
School of Communication
- Broadcasting, B.A.
- Digital Journalism, B.A.
- Graphic and Interactive Design, B.F.A.
- Multimedia, B.A.
- Photography, B.F.A.
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Social Media, B.A.
- Social Media Management, B.A.
- Sports Communication, B.A.
- Master of Arts in Media Communication/Master of Business Administration
- M.A. in Media Communication
- M.A. in Multimedia
- M.A. in Multimedia (fully online)
- M.A. in Public Relations, Advertising & Social Media
- Social Media Graduate Certificate (fully online)
School of Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Education Minors
- Elementary Education
- Instructional Studies
- Secondary Education4th – 8th Grade Education
- Special Education
- Athletic Coaching & Administration (M.Ed.)
- Educational Administration (M.A.)
- Leadership & Administration (Ed.D.)
- PreK-4th Grade (M.Ed.)
- Para2Teacher Program
- Secondary Education (M.Ed.)
- Special Education (M.A. or M.Ed.)
- Learning, Design, and Technology (M.A.)
- Learning, Design, and Technology (M.Ed.)
- Reading and Literacy (M.Ed.)Teaching and Leadership (M.Ed.)
Documents Required for Point Park University Scholarships in USA 2023
Point Park University admission requirements and scholarship requirements require the following documents to be submitted;
- Passport of the student
- Statement of Purpose is mandatory
- Proof of English Language Proficiency is required
- Academic Transcripts are required
- Previous Qualification, Certificate, or Degree
How to Apply for Point Park University Scholarships in USA 2023
You can apply for Point Park University Scholarships in USA for International Students if you are enrolled in any of the Undergraduate or Graduate Courses (Click HERE)
For additional information, visit now Official Website
- Sydney university scholarships 2023 | Fully Scholarships
- Fully funded scholarships in France in 2023 without IELTS
- Fully Funded Argentina Government Scholarships without IELTS 2022
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Poland 2023 | Study in Poland
- latest Fully Funded Scholarships in Turkey 2023 | Fully Scholarships