To help international students realize their dreams of studying in Australia and make their dream of studying in the country a reality, the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024 is here for you to catch your dreams.
A number of scholarships are available to students from all around the globe who have demonstrated academic excellence, and leadership potential or are in financial hardship. There is currently an opportunity to apply for scholarships from the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024.
A number of fully funded scholarships are available with funding coming from the University of South Australia and the Australian Government’s Research Training Program (RTP). Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships which run through the RTP and UniSA.
You can also read the details about Austria Government Scholarships 2024
A total of 2500+ scholarships are awarded each year at the University of South Australia to students enrolled in Masters and PhD programs. All academic fields taught at the University can apply for these scholarships.
It is worth mentioning that the University of South Australia does not charge an application fee for students to apply to study at the University. Students who are interested in studying in Australia should apply to the University of South Australia.
University of South Australia Scholarships 2024 Summary
- Host Organization: University of South Australia Scholarships
- Course Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: Varies
If you get a chance to be selected for the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024, you will receive the following benefits.
- Tuition fees are covered in full.
- The stipend is worth 29000 dollars per year.
- International students are entitled to a relocation allowance of 1500 dollars while domestic students are entitled to 1000 dollars.
- A thesis allowance of up to AUD$840 is available for doctoral students
- A thesis allowance of up to AUD$ 420 is available for Masters by Research students.
- An allowance for research.
- Allowance for travel
- Health insurance (OSHC) is available for the duration of an international student visa in Australia.
- Each scholarship application is evaluated by UniSA based on the following criteria: grades obtained in undergraduate degree, referee reports, proposed research area, and supervisor report. Scholarships are awarded according to merit, and applicants are ranked according to their scores on each of these criteria.
- A first-class honours or equivalent degree is generally required for scholarship recipients.
- The awardee must be registered as a full-time student at the University of South Australia as a candidate for a Master by Research or PhD degree.
- University of South Australia awardees will be enrolled as internal candidates.
Following are the documents required to apply for the University of South Australia Scholarships 2024
- Curriculum vitae for academics
- Academic transcripts, degree certificates, or testamurs from awarding institutions (including an explanation of the grading scheme),
- A copy of your passport,
- Providing proof of English language proficiency,
- An invitation to apply, as well as
- A proposal for research.
How to Apply
The first step, find the best program for you.
If you are interested in applying, you should check its eligibility criteria and make sure that you are eligible to do so.
Visit here the official Scholarships Link to find information about the scholarships, and to catch your dreams.
- New Zealand University of Otago Scholarships for international students 2024
- Kazakhstan Scholarships for International Students 2024
- Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Canada 2023-24
- University of Canberra Scholarships Australia 2024
- McGill University Scholarships Session 2024
- Abertay University Scholarships 2024 for International Students
- Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024