Please note that applications are now open for those wishing to apply for the Fully Funded International Summer Internship program in Turkey 2022. An official announcement of the Turkish Summer Internship has been made by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. The company is looking for students across the world who would like to get paid internships abroad. This opportunity is open to both males and females from any country around the world. The internship does not require IELTS or TOEFL scores. The program covers all expenses associated with the internship.
A young person can participate in the Youth Internship Program for a duration of one week. During the month of August, the Program will run. Internships at International Local Authorities are part of an international internship program organized in Turkey annually in English by the International Local Authorities Internship Program. From 21 August 2022 to 27 August 2022 in Turkish, we will be holding the LOCAL INTERNATIONAL internship 2022.
Undergraduates and graduate students from any academic background are eligible for this scholarship, regardless of their academic background. Participation in the internship program in Turkey does not require you to take the IELTS or any other test. Students will have a wonderful opportunity with this program. Furthermore, they will provide free social activities and free trips to a number of cities in Turkey as well as other benefits. I am pleased to provide you with more information about the international summer internship program in Turkey 2022.
Summary of Summer Internship program in Turkey 2022
- The country will be: Turkey
- Duration is from 21 August 2022 to 27 August 2022
- Financial Coverage is: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries will be: All Nationalities
- Deadline is: 10th June 2022
About LOCALINTERNational Internship program in Turkey 2022
- Internships in Turkey for International Students have been established to provide participants with practical governance training through workshops, hands-on experiences, and field trips while also engaging them in some social activities and learning about various cities in Turkey during their stay.
- In addition to learning, socializing, and seeing examples of good practices, the participants from Europe, Asia, and the Middle East will also see some examples of municipal work.
- In the last academic year, 41 students were selected for LOCALINTERNational internships.
Financial Coverage of Internship program in Turkey 2022
As stated above, the International Internship Program 2020 in Turkey is a fully funded program that provides international students with paid internship abroad at no cost to them. Union of Municipalities of Turkey will cover all costs as part of this program. This is an international summer internship program paid for by the union.
- Tickets for round-trip air travel to and from the country will be provided.
- No Charge for Accommodations
- Meals are free
- Visits to the field
- Visits to the site
- Engaging in social activities
- The ability to speak English well
- Students in their last year of undergrad or recent graduates
- The program is open to students from all nations (Europe, Asia, and the Middle East).
Deadline for Summer Internship program in Turkey 2022
It is the 10th of June 2022 that the deadline for the International Summer Internship in Turkey for International Students 2022 will be observed.
How to Apply:
- Online application forms are very easy to complete.
- The Online Application form must be filled out and submitted.
- To apply online, click here