The Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2022 is a transformative leadership program that equips Students with transferable leadership skills to transform beyond the classes in the communities they serve. Following the Fellowship, the Teach for Nigeria alumni builds on their classroom learning experience to drive long-term system change in the Nigerian education sector as they develop into leadership roles in their various careers. The Teach for Nigeria model is based on the proven success of 40 international organizations including Teach for America, Teach First UK, Teach For Ghana, Teach For Bangladesh, Teach For Nepal and Teach For India, all who are part of the Teach For All network. .
As a Person, you will set goals and work toward goals that will set your students on a different path in life. The experience will not only improve your leadership skills but will also give you an insight into the educational crisis in our country. It will help you develop an awareness of the wide range of issues related to education inequality – and deepen your understanding of possible solutions.
Over the past two years, Fellows has received ongoing support through a combination of training sessions, leadership forums, and online courses and resources. In addition, they will build relationships with key public and private organizations to develop ways to accelerate alumni leadership in critical areas.
After a two-year program and as an Alumni, you will be supported to use these skills and knowledge to represent and lead educational change in whatever path you choose.
Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a paid Fellowship.
Benefits of Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2022
As a Nigerian Teacher, she is part of a movement of young leaders working to end education inequality. In addition, here are some of the benefits of being human:
- The opportunity to be part of an organization that transforms lives and will change society
- Intensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training
- Real obligation from day one
- The opportunity to be part of a global network of change agents from 52 countries
- Access to the Advisory Program, which offers a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Access to technology development and network of supporters
- Continuity of leadership, training, business training, and skills training meetings
- Opportunity to build and implement a social change project
- A stipend for a two-year fund including school holidays.
Application process for Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2022
- Apply online with the Apply Now link
- Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a very selective program. They attract applications from leaders from various fields of work and graduates of some of the best universities in the world. In a 3-step process, select candidates for baptism who have the highest potential to make a difference.
- Step1: apply from application form only Here is the link
Your application will help them understand your experience, your motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria fellowship and why you might have the power of Fellowship.
- Step2: Online test
If we find you fit into the relationship with your app, you will be invited to do an online test.
Step3: Testing Center
If you pass your online exam, we will invite you to a test center, which is the final stage of our selection process. Here, you will teach a 5-minute lesson, participate in group work, and participate in one-on-one interview with our assessors.
Please note that applicants will be notified of the status of their application before the end of the 2021 relationship employment cycle.