The Radboud Scholarship 2024 in Netherlands for International Students, would like to invite international students to submit an application for a full-time scholarship award for study at Radboud University. As part of the Radboud Scholarship Programme, selected students from outside the European Economic Area who are highly talented will have a chance to receive a scholarship to pursue a full Master’s degree program taught in English at Radboud University.
There is a high degree of competition for this Scholarship Program, which is only open to students with exceptional study results who are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree at Radboud University and who have outstanding study records.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
- Host Institution(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
- Scholarship Worth: €14,470
- Number of Awards: 28
- Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
- Study level: Master’s Level
- Nationality: EU/ International students.
Radboud Scholarship 2024 in Netherlands Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory that you meet the following conditions in order to be considered for the Radboud Scholarship 2024 in Netherlands:
- Passports from non-EU/EEA countries are required
- There are other reasons why applicants are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee
- A Bachelor’s degree acquired outside the Netherlands is required, as is the absence of any previous education in the Netherlands and a Bachelor’s degree acquired outside the Netherlands.
- In order to be considered for a Master’s program, an applicant must be proficient in English.
- The applicant must have been admitted to a full-time English-taught Master’s degree program beginning September 1, 2022, as stated in the formal admissions letter
- In order to obtain a visa for the Netherlands, applicants must meet the requirements.
- Students applying for the scholarship must be enrolled at Radboud University as full-time students for the academic year and Master’s degree program.
If you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship, you must state that you wish to apply in the OSIRIS Application system when you apply for admission to a Master’s program.
There are three additional documents candidates are required to upload for the scholarship application: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. If you have already submitted these documents for the Master’s program application, you can upload the same documents for the scholarship application as well.
Application Deadline: It is 21 January 2024Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details
- New Zealand University of Otago Scholarships for international students 2024
- Kazakhstan Scholarships for International Students 2024
- Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Canada 2023-24
- University of Canberra Scholarships Australia 2024
- McGill University Scholarships Session 2024
- Abertay University Scholarships 2024 for International Students
- Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024