We are glad to announce that the University of Calgary Scholarships 2023 in Canada are now available for international students who wish to study in Canada. Thank you for your interest in the Canadian University of Calgary Scholarship Program and congratulations on your selection. We are going to explain everything you need to know about Vietnam Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Calgary in Canada in this article.
We will also be covering how to apply for these scholarships and how to get accepted to these scholarship programs in 2023, as well as how to apply. A number of scholarships are available to high school students throughout the country each year, both within the country and outside of it, and many thousands of students apply for these scholarships each year.
A total of more than 1,000 scholarships and bursaries are offered by the University of Calgary each year to undergraduates, graduates, and international students with high financial need and outstanding academic achievement at the university. As a general rule, scholarships are awarded on the basis of grade point averages (GPAs), extracurricular activities, career goals, employment history, and personal achievements, in addition to grade point averages (GPAs).
It is also through the University’s Distinguished Undergraduate Scholarships, Awards, and Prizes program that the University recognizes academic excellence in addition to scholarship awards. The University awards $1,000 in scholarships to several students each year, which can be renewed for a period of four years.
University of Calgary Scholarships 2023 in Canada Brief Summary
- Level of Degree: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- University: University of Calgary
- Country: Canada
- Program Period: Depends totally on your selected program.
- The following dates will be in force in 2023 for undergraduates: April 15, July 15, November 15
If you are a student from an international country, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you. It is possible to receive a scholarship from the University of Calgary that will cover the costs
- Fees associated with tuition and living expenses.
- The tuition fees for your course are covered by the university,
- You will also have to pay for your living expenses such as rent, food, and other necessities.
Requirements to apply
A Scholarship from the University of Calgary is open to students from all over the world who qualify for the scholarship based on the following requirements:
For the school year 2023/2024, the applicant must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at the University of Calgary.
- A GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale (academic standing) is required
- By December 31, 2023, the student will have completed a minimum of two semesters.
- Using the link provided at the end, you can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary Scholarships 2023 in Canada
It is necessary to meet one or more of the following criteria in order to qualify for a scholarship at the University of Calgary:
- There is no doubt that you are an international student.
- As an undergraduate student, you are currently enrolled at a university as part of your studies.
- A first degree (e.g. BA, BSc, etc.) from another university has already been completed or is in the process of being completed.
How to apply for University of Calgary Scholarships?
Don’t let time run out to apply! It’s not too late! Applicants for the University of Calgary Scholarships are invited to apply by February 1, 2023. The deadline for applications is February 1, 2023. As part of a scholarship, the tuition fees are covered in full and a monthly living allowance is provided.
If you would like to learn more, please visit the University of Calgary Scholarships website:
- Sydney university scholarships 2023 | Fully Scholarships
- Fully funded scholarships in France in 2023 without IELTS
- Fully Funded Argentina Government Scholarships without IELTS 2022
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Poland 2023 | Study in Poland
- latest Fully Funded Scholarships in Turkey 2023 | Fully Scholarships