At the University of Houston, there is an opportunity for a scholarship to be offered on a fully funded basis. It is interesting to know that applicants from the international community can apply for a fully funded scholarship program for international students, both EU members and non-EU members, by applying for a University of Houston Scholarships 2023 for International Students.
This Scholarship is also known as the Hawk Scholars Scholarship, and it is usually very competitive, which is why applicants are advised to apply with a high academic performance since it is awarded on a yearly basis. Because the Scholarship is based on merit, applicants are advised to apply with high academic performance.
Country: United States
Host: University of Houston
Award to be taken in the University of Houston Clear lake, USA
Type: Fully Funded
Gender: Both Males and Females
Study Level: Bachelor/Master
Nationalities: International Students
Eligibility for university of Houston scholarships 2023 for international Students Including USA Citizens
Scholarships for International Students at the University of Houston are open to US Citizens as well as new residents and non-residents of Texas, as we list the eligibility requirements below;
- Students who have not studied in the United States are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students from Texas who are new residents.
- The applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (as recalculated by UHCL).
- An application for admission to UHCL must be on file with the university
- An identification number from UHCL is required for applicants
- UHCL graduate students will be enrolled in the Fall of 2023, undergraduate students who are not Texas residents will be enrolled in the Fall of 2023, and undergraduate international students will be enrolled in the fall of 2023.
Benefits of University of Houston Scholarships 2023
- The applicant benefits from a flight ticket in economic first class on the route
- Tuition fee in full
- Expenses associated with accommodation and living
- Stipends paid monthly
- The health care system’s medical coverage
Majors/Courses Hawk Scholarship University of Houston
For incoming freshmen with University of Houston scholarships, the following courses are available for either bachelor’s or master’s degree programs
- Human Sciences
- Computer Engineering
How to Apply For Admission at UHCL 2023-2024
While applicants can apply for scholarships at the University of Houston for incoming freshmen, they must be admitted to the university before the deadline of May 2023 in order to be eligible for awards.
Applicants interested in applying for scholarships and/or visas outside the U.S. should apply by the priority deadline and submit the required application materials/test scores.
To begin your Admission, Applicants should Click Here