International students are eligible for Yale University USA Scholarships 2024-2025, a fully funded scholarship. The Yale Scholarship ranges in amount from a few hundred dollars to more than $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is more than $50,000. Yale Scholarships cover undergraduate, master’s, and PhD studies.
There is no doubt that this university is one of the best universities in the nation, and it belongs to the Ivy League, which is known for its academic excellence and prestige. Ivy League schools are synonymous with academic excellence and prestige, so it is no wonder that high school students dream of studying at these universities because they are almost guaranteed to achieve professional success.
This university was founded in New Haven, Connecticut in 1701, and is the third oldest in the country. It was originally established to educate the clergy but soon expanded to teach many other subjects. Yale University has produced a wide range of well-known alumni, including Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents, and Rhodes Scholars.
There is no doubt that this university is one of the best universities in the world because of its academic brilliance. It is ranked 15th in the world by top Universities, and 3rd in the US by US News and World Report due to its prestige and high academic standards.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- For a complete list of undergraduate majors, click here.
- For a complete list of graduate majors, click here.
- Program Period: The length of the program depends on the program chosen, ranging from two to five academic years.
- Deadline: undergraduate deadlines and graduate deadlines
Coverage of Yale University USA Scholarships 2024-2025
- Families who demonstrate financial need are awarded 100% of the Yale University scholarship.
- Scholarship amounts are determined based on your parents’ income, assets, and finances.
- Most Yale need-based scholarships range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year.
- Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board for students whose parents earn less than 65,000 dollars a year!
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships
To be eligible for Yale University USA Scholarships 2024-2025, the following criteria are to be fulfilled:
- Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- A score of 7 or higher on the IELTS and a score of 70 on the Pearson Test are required.
- For more information, check here.
How to Apply for the Yale University Scholarship?
Please read the following details to apply for the Yale University USA Scholarships 2024-2025
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. You can apply by choosing the appropriate program here.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you for acceptance or refusal.
To learn more about Yale University USA Scholarships 2024-2025, please visit the official website:
- New Zealand University of Otago Scholarships for international students 2024
- Kazakhstan Scholarships for International Students 2024
- Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Canada 2023-24
- University of Canberra Scholarships Australia 2024
- McGill University Scholarships Session 2024
- Abertay University Scholarships 2024 for International Students
- Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024