For the academic terms Fall 2023, Winter 2023, and Summer 2023, applications for the McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2022 are open. There are a number of scholarships available at McGill University that are open to Canadians, Americans, as well as all other international students. A fully funded scholarship will be offered by McGill in the academic year 2022-23. You will need to follow the application steps to apply for a McGill graduate scholarship while in Canada, choose the appropriate term and course, and fill out the appropriate application form. The scholarship is only available to Canadian students seeking a Masters or PhD degree.
The IELTS examination can be exempted by McGill University and not be required to be taken by a candidate if a candidate can prove one or more of the conditions listed below. McGill University will provide up to 60 full scholarships and up to 20 partial scholarships for graduate students. We have 400 programs in more than 80 departments to make sure you find the perfect fit for you at Mcgill University.
We Furthermore, we have published the latest scholarship calls from the Government of Canada for the years 2022-23. Each one of them is a fully funded scholarship for the academic year 2022-23. Learn more about the McGill University Scholarships for International Students and apply to McGill University Scholarships in Canada today. You can find more information below.
Brief summary of McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Country is: Canada
- University Name is: McGill University
- Degree Level are: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage is: Funded
- Deadline is: 15th July 2022
McGill University Scholarship Financial Coverage
The University of McGill offers students the opportunity to participate in a unique scholarship program called “McCall MacBain Scholar”. The scholarship is a fully funded scholarship in Canada for international students from the United States and Canada.
At McGill University, you will have the opportunity to pursue a fully funded master’s degree or a second-entry professional undergraduate degree. You will be covered for the following costs:
- For the full course duration, tuition and fees will be charged.
- You will receive a monthly living stipend of $2,000 CAD.
- Upon moving to Montreal, recipients will receive a relocation grant.
You can get admission in the following Courses offered at McGill University
- Interfaculty Studies
- Schulich School of Music
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Graduates who have earned a high school diploma, have earned a high school diploma.
- These graduates have earned a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- The English Language Requirement must be met.
- In addition, any graduate departmental requirement established by McGill will have to be met by applicants.
Applications for McGill University Scholarships for International Students must be submitted by 15th July 2022 if you wish to be considered. The same applies to Canadian applicants on September 1, 2022.
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Take a look at the admission requirements.
- For more information, contact the department.
- Get in touch with your supervisor.
- Submit your application before ending the deadline
- Interested in applying? You can apply for the McGill Scholarship by submitting an application online. Visit Here
Related opportunities you may like:
- Scholarships in Singapore for international students 2022-2023
- Scholarships in Australia For International Students 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- List of upcoming Scholarships in Germany 2022-2023
- List of Scholarships to Study in Taiwan 2022
- Upcoming Scholarships For Canada 2022-2023 | without IELTS
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022