An international student can apply for the Scholarships in Singapore for international students 2022-2023 based on merit. Have you ever thought that the Singapore Government would provide 240 Scholarships to pursue a PhD after completing a four-year bachelor’s degree program? The Singapore Government will cover all expenses. There is no age restriction for this scholarship, which is one of the best scholarships. A Singapore Scholarships application is open to students of any nationality and from any country. The subjects available to applicants are diverse.
There will be no application fee. Doctoral programs take four years to complete in Singapore. Singapore is ranked second in the world for its passport. Students studying in Singapore will have a unique learning experience. You will be able to study at three of the top universities in Singapore under the SINGA Scholarship. There are many such universities in Singapore, such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Details of Scholarships in Singapore for international students 2022-2023
- Country: Singapore
- Degree Level: PhD Degree Programs
- Award position: Fully Funded
- Deadline for this scholarship: 1st June, 2022
About SINGA Opportunity
- More than 950 scholarships have been awarded by the Singapore Government so far. More than 29,000 applicants from 170 countries applied to study in Singapore.
- The Singapore International Graduate Scholarship has a well-known reputation for diversity.
- Scholarships will be awarded to 240 students this year.
- There will be four years of scholarship awards.
Research Areas for the scholarships in Singapore for International students 2022-2023
In addition to PhD programs in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences, SINGA also offers master’s programs in these areas.
Find out more about:
- Projects and Supervisors at A*STAR
- Schools and Colleges at NTU
- Schools and Faculties at NUS
- University of Southern California School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS)
- Research Centers and Pillars at SUTD
Through the SINGA Graduate International Award, applicants will be entitled to the following benefits.
- Tuition fees in full
- After passing the Qualifying Examination, the stipend will increase to S$2,500 a month
- A one-time grant of up to $1,500 for air travel
- A one-time settlement allowance of S$1,000
Eligibility Criteria for the scholarships in Singapore for International students 2022-2023
The following criteria must be met in order to qualify for a SINGA Scholarship award:
- The program is open to international graduates who are passionate about research and have excellent academic records
- Being able to speak and write English well
- Recommendations from academic referees.
- IELTS and TOEFL are not required for SINGA applications.
- During the interview, you will be evaluated.
How To Apply For scholarships in Singapore for International students 2022-2023
- We encourage applicants to submit their applications as soon as possible.
- You can Apply Now through this link Here!
- Visit the official Link for more details Here!
Related opportunities for you
- IMF Youth Fellowship Program | 2021 Fully Funded
- CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22 | Fully Funded
- Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Top Canadian scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- Spanish Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- Top scholarships in Turkey 2022 without IELTS