Mexican government scholarship 2023 is now open for all international students. Currently, the Mexico Government Scholarships 2023 are available for all students from abroad. Great news, especially for international students, has been announced by the Mexican government in relation to its scholarship programs for the academic year 2023. Despite the fact that the scholarship program has been closed for two years due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, it is now open once again. The scholarship program provides students with the opportunity to pursue their master’s, bachelor’s, specialization, doctoral, as well as post-graduate research, according to the university.
The government of Mexico will cover the expenses of selected students; this is a Fully Funded Scholarship program. This scholarship program is funded and administered by Mexico’s Agency for International Cooperation and Development. Students from 180 countries are eligible to apply for the Mexico Government Scholarships; nearly all students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
In a great twist of fate, this scholarship program is not only being supported by over 70 higher education institutes, but also by the World Bank. We highly encourage those students interested in applying for one of the Fully Funded Scholarship Programs in Mexico to do so. You can find more information regarding the Mexican Government Scholarship by checking the information below and applying.
Brief summary of Mexican Government scholarship 2023
|Organization:||Mexican Agency for International Development and Cooperation|
|Courses:||A Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree, a Doctorate degree, and specializations are all available.|
|Finances:||Its Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||24th July 2022 is the deadline|
Also, check latest scholarships in Singapore 2023
Also check latest scholarships in Sweden 2023
Financial Benefits of Mexican Government scholarship 2023
Specifically, the following financial support will be provided by the Mexico government scholarship:
- Registrar’s fee and tuition fees for the class
- Stipends per month
- Insurance for medical care.
- The cost of visas for applicants
- The cost of round-trip airfare for an economy class ticket
- There will be coverage for intercity transportation as well.
- There will be some trips that will be offered for free.
Duration of scholarship
- One year of specialization
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Fellowship for postdoctoral research and development (1 year) at the graduate level
- Two-year master’s degree
- Three- to four-year doctoral program
Eligibility Criteria of Mexican Government scholarship 2023
You need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the Mexican Scholarship:
- Individuals will be awarded the scholarship based on their performance.
- In order to apply, students must not live in Mexico at the time of application.
- For students to apply, they must do so according to the field in which they are educated.
- The documents that are required to be translated into Spanish must be done so.
- There may be specific requirements for some programs, and these requirements will be listed on the official website.
- Passport copy in good standing.
- A copy of your birth certificate.
- The curriculum vitae of the candidate.
- A letter of motivation.
- The letter of commitment is attached.
- Application forms for scholarships are available on this page.
Application procedure for Mexican Government scholarship 2023
Mexican Scholarships are available through a web-based application process. To apply, follow these steps:
Step1: Visit the official website porta: Here
Step2: Use Google Translate to translate the web in English.
Take a look at the official Mexico Scholarship call for applications: Here
- New upcoming Canadian Scholarships 2023 | Without IELTS
- 400 Deakin University scholarships in Australia 2022
- McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2022
- British Council Scholarships 2022 without IELTS
- Michigan University Scholarships in USA 2022