Pakistani brand Salamti Paid Fellowship Program 2021 Cohort VI is searching for peace-loving participants from all over Pakistan. Previously the collections of Salamti paid Fellowship Program cohort I, II, III, IV and V have been successfully completed. In this fully integrated technology-free sit-in program, peacekeepers and gurus train selected participants on exercise, contact sessions and 7-day conferences. Participants can be between 18-35 years old.
you may want to apply for Hurford Youth Leadership Program 2022 in USA
Participants will be encouraged to participate in peace-building activities and expand their motivation, innovation, experience, expertise, and knowledge through the guidance of peace trainers and experts in their communities. Guidelines will be provided to new entrants to the program’s alumni who are trained trainers. Candidates to be elected should be motivated to become first responders and top coaches, refrain from violence, and to start peace-building activities in their communities. Applicants will be prioritized on the basis of their contributions to organizations working for social justice, peace, tolerance, etc. to encourage tolerance in their areas of expertise.
Salamti Fellowship Program 2021 details:
Host country for Salamti paid fellowship program 2021:
- Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) is a host organization for this internship.
Salamti Fellowship Duration:
- 7 Days
No. of Participants for this internship:
- 30 participants
Salamti paid Fellowship program 2021 Benefits:
Salamti Pakistani internship is a fully funded fellowship program for youngsters of Pakistan. All the cost of this internship will be covered by the host organization.
also apply for ADB Japan Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of Salamti Paid Fellowship 2021:
The eligibility criteria for Salamti Paid Fellowship program 2021 in Pakistan are provided below:
· Age Limit: 18-35.
· The candidate must maintain an interest in the field of tolerance and peace building.
· The nominee must have strong leadership skills.
· The Salamti Fellowship Cohort-VI Application Form must be submitted before the closing date.
· The candidate must be part of a community mobilization process for peace and non-violence (CVE).
· The candidate must be present for the final interview. (in person / phone / skype).
· The candidate must attend the SFEA 7-day meeting.
· The nominee must commit to performing a job as a ‘Post Fellowship Task’ to complete the relationship.
· The candidate for this internship must hold Pakistani citizenship card.
How to Apply for Salamti paid Fellowship Program 2021?
- The application form for this internship must be submitted online before the deadline date.
- The applicants will answer all the questions in Urdu, English, or Roman Urdu.
- Answer all the questions briefly and precisely within the provided limit.
How to increase the chances of being elected?
- The integration of a candidate with a particular social justice, peace and, related organization.
- Completion of a special assignment by nominated candidates for this internship program.
- Previous experience in community programs and leadership programs.
- Having enthusiasm to builds peace.
Visit our website Fully Scholarships on daily basis for result fully funded scholarships opportunities, you will find here latest news about fully funded scholarships and other educational opportunities from all over the world for all international students.