Students from every country of the world have the opportunity to compete for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022 in the UK. Through the Clarendon grant, exceptional students can attend Oxford for free. The fully-funded UK scholarship is available to every talented mind who is unable to afford to attend the world’s most prestigious university otherwise. Scholarly awards like this one fulfill the mission of the university, which is to welcome the brightest minds of the world to Oxford.
Since 2001, when the Clarendon fund was established, the Oxford scholarship has been awarded from that fund. Basically, the fund was set up by the Oxford University Press to support the university’s mission to excel in both education and research.
Every year, 150 scholarships are awarded to international students in order to fulfill the basic objectives of Oxford University. Oxford University scholarships promote the university’s mission while giving opportunities that have a significant impact on students’ lives.
Students who study in the UK’s top universities enjoy a high level of prestige and confidence when they do so. As well as offering an ideal opportunity to make academic, professional, and social connections, the Clarendon scholarship is fully funded. Along with academic excellence, Clarendon scholars also gain knowledge of the unique cultural diversity of the United Kingdom.
As Oxford scholars, you will have access to lectures, academic symposiums, and cultural events. Throughout the UK, the students visit theaters and places of historical significance.
You may want to apply Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Graduate students are supported by Oxford Clarendon Scholarships by providing them with financial assistance to cover all costs that could potentially interfere with the ability to focus on their studies. As the Clarendon Scholarship’s sole purpose is to attract the brightest minds to Oxford, it is highly competitive and held in high regard in the community.
Clarendon scholars also automatically become members of the Clarendon Scholars Association, which keeps them in touch with other members of society. The scholarship is available to both full-time and part-time masters and Ph.D. students. The following paragraphs provide further information about the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022 in the UK.
- United Kingdom is the host country
- University of Oxford is the host university
Degree Level for this scholarship:
- Master’s Degree Program
- Phd Degree Program
- No subject is restricted for students applying.
Eligibility Criteria Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022 UK:
- No matter what their nationality, race, or ethnicity, anyone can apply.
- To qualify, one must earn an outstanding grade or first-class status in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Scholarships for this program are not subject-restricted.
- For a graduate degree (master’s or Ph.D.), the student must be admitted to Oxford University.
- Scholarships are still available for master’s students who wish to study for a master’s or a DPhil at Oxford while doing their master’s. (Students must be in their final year of their master’s).
- A postgraduate degree or a diploma course is not eligible for this program.
- A special consideration is given to students with academic reasons and aptitude to pursue the selected courses.
- The candidate should choose the program that interests him/her.
- The university directs all applicants to apply for admission to its master’s or doctoral programs first.
- A scholarship application would automatically be selected after an applicant applies for admission.
Benefits of Clarendon Scholarships, UK:
- For masters and doctoral programs, the tuition fee is covered.
- Up to 15,009 in grants will be provided to students each year for living expenses.
- A Clarendon Scholars Association will be formed for the scholars.
- In addition to symposia, a wide variety of cultural sites and historic sites will be available to the scholars.
How to Apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022?
- Scholarship applications are not handled separately.
- Between December and January, applicants need to apply for the graduate programs at Oxford University.
- Upon fulfilling the eligibility requirements, the college or institute automatically forwards the applicant’s name for consideration.
- Upon being shortlisted, you will hear from the Clarendon Fund by email, and you will learn if you have been selected.
- The letter of offer must be accepted by you.
- As well, the candidate needs to meet the requirements of the college he or she has chosen.
- Oxford will not contact you for future funding offers if you have deferred your offers previously.
Application Deadline for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022?
- Each applicant can submit their application according to the course deadline in January.
Some more fruitful opportunities for you.
- IMF Youth Fellowship Program | 2021 Fully Funded
- CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22 | Fully Funded
- Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded