The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship 2022 is a 10-month residency program at the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) for activists, journalists, leaders of civil society, and scholars around the world. Programs offered in Washington, D.C., give fellows the opportunity to conduct independent research on the state of democracy in particular countries. Reagan-Fascell fellowships also allow fellows to take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of the International Forum for Democratic Studies, which is one of the premier analytical bodies for democratic transitions in the world.
Fellows and practitioners will both benefit from the five-month fellowship program in the USA. On the other hand, the practitioners will learn a variety of methods for building democracy around the world and the scholars will be taught original and exclusive research techniques for their publications.
The National Endowment for Democracy Fellowship ensures that fellows engage with peers, have access to research resources and writing opportunities, and build professional relationships with peers and a global network of democracy advocates in order to gain as many productive experiences as possible.
We welcome practitioners from all countries, including non-democratic countries and established democracies, to the Reagan-Fascell program.
You may want to apply for Salamti Paid Fellowship Program 2021 also.
Through the NED democracy fellowship program, fellows are exposed to a variety of educational and recreational activities, which give them insight into the Endowment’s work and that of other related institutions.
They can include seminars, roundtable conference events, sports events, museum trips, happy hours, movies, etc. The events are designed to inform and promote the fellows’ understanding of democracy throughout their education.
Reagan-Fascell NED fellowships are dedicated to democracy-related projects. It is expected that NED fellows will conduct research based on NED-proposed projects. Practitioners and scholars should focus on the influences of political, social, economic, legal, and cultural developments on democratic development. There is also the possibility of using a wide range of methodologies and approaches for the project.
An in-depth look at the other financial benefits, along with their eligibility requirements, is discussed in the following article. As the Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship program strives to support freedom around the world, candidates who believe they can promote democratic values and values should apply.
Brief details of the Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship 2022 in the USA:
- Host country for this p will be The United States of America
- Host organization for this fellowships will be the National Endowment for Democracy (NED)
- Location for Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship 2022 will be Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship duration will be 5 Months
Benefits for the Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship 2022:
- Fellowships will pay fellows a monthly stipend.
- Organizations will cover fellows’ health insurance.
- A furnished apartment will be rented for the duration of the project.
- Washington, D.C., roundtrip travel expenses are included.
- We will cover the costs of living such as food, local transportation, and other necessities.
- We will have a fully furnished office.
- We will cover the cost of long-distance calls and business trips.
Eligibility Criteria for the Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship 2022:
Practitioners and scholars alike must meet the same basic eligibility criteria. In both cases, there are some requirements that are different.
- It is essential that the applicants are proficient in English.
- It is expected that the applicant presents a project which focuses on the government, culture, economy and law of a democratic country.
- It is imperative that the applicants are available at their residence in Washington, DC, for the full five months of the fellowship program.
Eligibility for Practitioners Track for this fellowship
- It is essential that the applicant is in the middle of their careers.
- Democracies or human rights must be promoted by the applicant in his or her country or region.
Eligibility for Scholars for this fellowship
- PhD candidates or equivalent academic degrees must have completed the PhD requirement prior to application.
- An applicant should have publications in his or her field.
- To apply for a fellowship, applicants must submit a detailed outline of their research project.
How to apply;
If you wish to apply for the Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship 2022, applicants must create an account on our website.
When the account is created and the registration is successful, a confirmation email will be sent.
- As part of the confirmation email, applicants will find a link that will let them create an email address and password to continue the application process.
Application Process for this Fellowship 2022:
- After logging in successfully, the application process starts.
- Using the click to start button, you can begin using the application.
- Name, nationality, date of birth, gender, and other general information must be provided.
- Contact information should be accessible and authentic.
- Ensure that English proficiency is assessed accurately.
- Describe the fellowship you are seeking.
- You must provide complete project proposal information.
- In the application, you must attach a recent resume.
- All the reference information should be provided.
- Fill out the application completely.
- Please click on the review and submit application button once you have provided all information required.
- English must be the language of all application materials.
- In order to be considered for the 2022-2023 Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program, applications must be submitted by October 1, 2021. Reference or recommendation letters must be received by October 8, 2021.
Related Fellowship programs you may want to Apply: